- About Vista web buttons
- Quick-start tutorial
- Creating website buttons
- Adjusting web menu appearance
- Creating buttons - sub menus
- Setting sub menu buttons links
- Saving vista buttons
- Cascade graphics user guide
- Main window
- Button builder toolbar
- Button creator - work area
- Animated gif image themes toolbox
- Button generator submenu toolbox
- Properties toolbox - main buttons
- Properties of play button
- Normal/Hot state of button gif
- Properties toolbox - submenus
- Web buttons and icons properties
- Normal/Hot state of button images
- Create buttons in theme editor
- Creating theme tutorial
- Java script button states
- Creating new html image button
- Adding graphics and images to the theme
- Setting gif buttons state images
- Adjusting play buttons edges width
- Cool buttons samples
Normal/Hot state of button images
"Normal state" and "Hot state" tabs define how submenu items respond to the mouse events. You can select text font, font size, font style (bold, italic, and underlined) and so on for each button state separately.
Button is in Normal state when the mouse cursor is not over the item.
Button is in Hot state when the mouse cursor is over the item.
Button is in Pressed state when it is clicked or pressed.
Items border color - set border color around each submenu's item.
Items background color - set background color for each submenu's item.
You can set different Items border color and Items background color for hot state.